Every home is unique. The way it’s built, the soil it stands on, the climate surrounding it: factors that ultimately decide how it will settle. At Fix My Slab, we examine your home from every angle, so we can determine the best method of repair.
Fix My Slab’s hands-on approach begins at inspection and continues through final cleanup. It ends only when you, the homeowner, are satisfied.
Making an appointment
Call 281-255-4949, 877-FIX-MY-SLAB or email us at email@example.com, providing:
- Your name, address, and contact information
- Any reasons you think your home may need repair
- A preferred day and time when you and other homeowners will be available to meet
Getting an Estimate
Estimates are free and painless.
- An experienced representative arrives at your home, on time.
- He takes comprehensive elevation readings and does a visual inspection.
- He prepares a repair plan, drawn to scale, noting any signs of stress or movement.
- After your review of the plan, he answers any questions you may have.
It's that easy!
The Repair Process
Once you’ve chosen Fix My Slab, your home is in good hands.
- Foreman arrives to review the work plan and answer any questions.
- Crew prepares the work area, including removing plants and other items.
- Excavation proceeds followed by installation of pilings.
- Structure is lifted and locked into place.
- Elevation readings are taken again to provide before and after measurements.
- Cleanup follows to restore the work site to pre-repair condition.